So, i need to replace it. The criteria are these:
- No cutesy designs
- Wide enough lid for easy cleaning
- It must not make noise. No whistles. This is not negotiable.
- Leading contenders for material are enamel or copper.
- I'm on a budget. Well, actually, i don't even have a budget for this, so i'll be scraping it together out of some other planned expenditure. It wasn't supposed to get busted. So forget all those ones that are priced for rich people who want decor pieces.
- It can't be too nasty to actually use. Dings and "character" are fine, as i am, after all, looking for a vintage one.
Judging will be entirely subjective. I tend to leave my teapot on the stove most of the time, so i want one that makes me happy when i look at it. Have a candidate? Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments...