Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas bonus

I sold a lot of prints last week, and picked up very welcome consignment checks from both of the stores where i've got them for sale. They've funded a minor burst of last-minute Christmas shopping, chiefly conducted on Etsy and at local thrift shops and used book stores.

Scouring one of the thrift stores - unsuccessfully - for bowls my sister would like, i found (and promptly bought myself) this flour sifter:

Honestly, i've survived a lot of years without a flour sifter, but i do bake a lot, and who could resist adding that much cheerfulness to one's kitchen, for four and a half bucks?

2 comments:

vintage eye said...

If that isn't the cutest flour sifter I ever did see! Fabulous find!

Fripperie said...

Yeah, might have to actually sift my flour now, just so i have an excuse to use it...