The spouse came back from a business trip that involved lots of fieldwork, testing wireless equipment, and he came back grumbling about the fit of the shirts he'd packed. Wanted to know if i could make him some that would work better.
Now, i could probably take a pattern from one of his existing shirts and then adjust it to remedy the fitting issues, but it would be a big pain in the butt. So i started watching for a pattern to use as a starting place, which would eliminate the first step, and we could move along to adjusting for fit. I just got a hefty batch of 1940s menswear patterns, and i've held this one back for the spouse: